Terms and Conditions
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The American Heritage Center (AHC) makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information found by following any link on this site. The AHC will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The AHC will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site but will be reviewed before being posted. There are some instances, few and far between we hope, where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed to promulgate hate or violence will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually or a specific institution or organization, or that contain generally inflammatory language, will be deleted.
- Comments containing erroneous information may be edited or deleted.
- Comments that appear to violate copyright law will be deleted.
- Comments that appear to defame, libel, or slander an individual or organization will be deleted.
- Comments that appear to violate other national, state, international, or local laws will be deleted.
- Comments containing certain types of personal information about a third party will be deleted.
The American Heritage Center reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.